Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us if you have questions about:
- How CaringKind can help you
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, including memory loss, medications and treatment options, brain health and care options
- Caregiving tips and respite care options
- Support around the emotional impact of a dementia diagnosis or caring for someone with a diagnosis
- Services available in your community and referrals
The 24-hour Helpline is available around the clock, 365 days a year, in 180 languages. Calls are answered by professionally trained staff who offer information, referrals and support to family members, professional caregivers, and people with dementia. The 24-hour Helpline responds to over 700 calls per month. You can also call us for emotional support –– as often as you need. We know that living with Alzheimer’s can be overwhelming at times. Remember, we are here for you –– all day, every day.